Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 40

Today was peaceful. I got up and ate some cereal. I'd like to say it was my breakfast, but in reality I didn't wake up until 11:30 so we'll call it lunch. I went and ran some errands before coming home to go on a run. I really don't like running, but there's just something about the way I feel when I get done with a run. I love it! After my run, I showered and settled in on the couch with my blanket and watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. It was a good "me" day. I love those days.

I had to work at 6:45. It was a long day. I did not get enough me time earlier in the day. I wasn't in the mood to entertain guests and be cheerful. I was tired and moody. Not a good combo. We were super busy tonight too. So that didn't help my situation. I worked until 1:30. That was a blast... (extreme sarcasm). After work, I took some of my friends from Argentina and Brazil back to their apartments and then headed home. Now I'm about to head to bed. What an exhausting evening!

Exhausted,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment