Another awesome day!
I got up and ran more errands today. Then I came home and decided to go for a run. I had an amazing run! I felt good and I was full of energy during my run! Then I came home and rested before heading to softball practice.
Softball was good too. I hit pretty well and I pitched the rest of the time. I got a shot hit to me back up the middle. It hit in my palm and it hurt SO bad! I already have a bruise forming :(
I had to leave practice early to go to work. After showering and packing my lunch I headed to work. It was a long night. I got done working at 1am and now I'm watching Pretty Little Liars while writing this blog. I'm sad I missed Glee tonight :( I'll have to watch it tomorrow.
Oh and I'm going to a princess face audition in the morning! I guess they're going to look at us and if we look like a princess they'll offer us a position... not really sure, but it should be interesting.
Better get some sleep,
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment