Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 27

Why am I always hungry when I get home from work??? It's like 2:30 in the morning and I'm hungry! This is not good for my weight loss hopes!

Anyways, today was a good day. I laid out and got some errands run. I worked at 7 so I made so mac and cheese before I left. Glee was on all day long so OF COURSE I watched it as much as possible this afternoon! Work was a blast! I love so many of my co-workers! They're becoming close friends to me. I took several of them home tonight. 2 of them are from Brazil and 1 is from Argentina. I love them! Oh and Jen is from New Jersey. She cracks me up too. I worked until 1:30... it was a long, but fun, day.

Tomorrow (or I guess today) I'm working 2:30-midnight! That means I'm missing the Super Bowl AND the new Glee episode. Sadness :(

Time for me to go to bed so I can get up and go to church in a few hours!

Hungry,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment