Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 28

Today is Sunday to everyone on a somewhat normal schedule. Today is my Wednesday. I have 2 more days after today and then I get a day off!

This morning I got up (which was tough after 6 hours of sleep) and went to a different church that I haven't been to yet. It was a tiny church. We learned about proving God's will to ourselves and the world. This made me ask, "what does proving God's will look like; like how do we know what God's will is well enough to live it out?" I guess the answer I settled on for now was that if we can just follow the greatest command to love God and love others, we will in essence be living out God's will. It's interesting how we overcomplicate things sometimes. If we can just base everything off of loving God and others, life would be so much easier. I lose sight of this a lot of times.

Anyways, service was good and then I came back to the apartment and took a nap!

It wasn't a long enough nap. I got up and went to work. Work was SO long. I worked a 9 1/2 hour shift. Terrible. I was a walking zombie all night. Even my friends at work couldn't cheer me up. I was all out of fake Disney happy too. When I FINALLY got done, I had apparently missed a good Super Bowl, terrible half-time show, and AMAZING glee. Sad day.

I came home to 2 of my roomies who so lovingly shared their food and talk time with me. I love these girls. They know how to love me even when I'm not the happiest camper in the world.

Time for bed,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment