Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 47

Today was a good day. I got up and went to the race expo for my 5K tomorrow. The lines were forever long to get my race t-shirt and bib number and stuff so I had to leave because I had work at 12. On my way out of the Wide World of Sports I noticed people going into the Braves' field so I strolled on over there. The Braves were practicing!!! I was super STOKED!! I only got to stop to watch them for a few minutes, but I did get to see Heyward! I love my Braves! I'm SO ready for baseball season!!! So I left there and ran home to get ready for work. Work was good. I worked in the one stock room I haven't worked in before. It was not my favorite at all. I didn't like it. So after work I headed back to the expo and picked up my race package. I came home and picked up the roomies. We headed out to grab dinner and they got ice cream. Then I ran by the grocery store before heading back home. We had so much fun in the car. Traffic was nuts-o so we just jammed out to music and danced! It was a blast! I'm going to bed pretty soon because I have to be at Epcot at 6:15 in the morning for my race! I think Jackie is going to come watch me! I'm super pumped. Oh and also today I decided that I want to run a half-marathon. I think I can do it! It's all about willpower right? I already know I can run 4-5 miles. What's 9 more right? Haha, I know it's not that simple, but by the end of the year I want to have ran a half-marathon! I think I'm also going to go see if the Braves are practicing after my race tomorrow too!

Off to bed,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment