Sunday, January 9, 2011

On my own!

I made it to Orlando! It took me 10 hours and 45 minutes... by myself... it was a long day. I mostly sang to myself, so it wasn't too bad. I went through SO much music, it was nuts! Now I'm sitting in my parents' condo in Orlando trying to make myself go shower... I just want to be really lazy after a day of driving.

Tomorrow I move into my new apartment. I will get my random roommate and find out where I'll be working! It's becoming more exciting and real now that I'm here. Exciting, but still a little scary.

So, as of today, I'm on my own. I kinda of feel like an adult. A lot of people might say that I'm not in the real world yet because I'm at Disney World. Pssh! Whatever! I have moved almost 11 hours away from home and am about to start my first real job. I'd say that's pretty close to the real world!

Shower time, then bed so I can be ready for move-in day tomorrow!

Anxious,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment