Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 16

It has been an amazing day!

I got up this morning and did some cleaning. I got the package my parents sent me today so that was nice! Then Ashley, Katie, and I headed to Animal Kingdom! We're kind of like the 3 muskateers!
It was SO much fun! We got to ride Expedition Everest 3 times!! LOVE IT!

So after we left there, we went to Epcot. It was starting to get a little cloudy when we left and it started to sprinkle. While on the first ride at Epcot, we were unaware that the third greatest flood (behind the one that floated Noah's ark and the one that engulfed Nashville) was happening outside. When we got out of the ride, it was POURING. I didn't think it would be too bad so I ran through it to go to the bathroom. Upon making it to the bathroom, it looked like I had just decided to pee in my pants since I was so wet from the rain!

We braved the rain once it slowed a little bit and went to ride Nemo and see Turtle Talk with Crush. At Turtle Talk, I realized that my brown flip flops had stained my feet a nasty brown color because of the rain... it was gross! After that we decided to go home. We stopped at Little Caesar's to grab some dinner for us and the other roomies. Of course we had to jam out to some T-Swift on the way. It was fabulous!

At home, we ate and I realized that after much scrubbing with soap and water, my feet were going to have flip flop marks for a while...
Nasty I know. So anyways, we ate dinner and 5 of the 6 of us (Emily was out), just laughed and had a good time chatting! I love these girls so much! Jackie especially says so much stuff that makes us all laugh! I can't thank God enough for putting me with such amazing girls! Me and Ashley and Katie were talking today about how it feels like we've all known each other forever! It's great!

After dinner and after much crazy technical computer issue stuff, I got to skype with Nathan, Brooke, and Ethan!!! I was SO excited!! I love catching up and laughing with them like I'm there with them! I miss them so much! I was hoping to get to skype with Erin and Heather tonight, but it didn't work out. Hopefully it will soon!

Well tomorrow is the last day of my weekend so I better get some sleep so I can enjoy it!

Loved,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment