Oh my goodness! I love my roommates SO SO SO SO much!
Last night after I blogged, we stayed up and laughed about dumb things we've said and funny things that have happened. Since we were all exhausted, we were delirious! It was hilarious! So last night I had the idea that we should make a wall of things that we say or pictures or just anything roommate related. THUS, we now have a long strip of wrapping paper on our wall. They better not make us take it down!
So today, me and Ashley rode the bus to work. It started storming really badly after we got to work. We even had a tornado warning, but I wasn't near a window so I wouldn't have known. Only reason I knew it was storming (besides seeing lightning this morning) was because we sold a TON of ponchos and umbrellas.
Today was a turning point for me. I LOVED work! It was a blast getting to work register and talk to the kids and hand out stickers to them! I am so excited about getting to make a family's vacation a little bit more magical! I even met a family from Knoxville today as well as a woman who knows Dr. Arnett at Lipscomb! Crazy, the connections I find!
At work, me and the other girls I'm training with had fun. I really like the girls I work with!
Story time: So we were doing our last walk through of the store before getting off work and we were in the magic room (a.k.a. home goods). There was a very cute foreign guy who works there and he introduced himself to us. When he asked where we lived, me and Jen answered quickly. Then he turned to Kate. She said, "uh, uh, uh, uh... CHATHAM!" It was hilarious! She was speechless! Hahaha!
So anyways, after work, all us girls that live in Chatham and Patterson took the bus. We just chatted it up. I love the people I've met!
I got back and ate some dinner before going to run my 3 miles. I cut a minute and a half off my time! I was super excited! I think I might start running more than 3 miles though, to try to build my endurance. I don't like running, but I want to get my time down!
So now I'm hangin' with the roomies and we're talking about foreign guys and listening to Taylor Swift.
Going to work on our roomie wall,
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment