Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 5

Another good day at the happiest place on earth!

Today I had more training. We learned how to use the registers! It wasn't so bad. It was actually kind of fun! After I got home, I talked to the lovely Kayla Marsh on the phone and then napped. I was SUPER tired!

Katie got home and we snacked and went to Hollywood Studios! We got there around 6 and realized it closed at 7. So we spent a good hour at the park.

It was a blast!
She's never been here before, so we rode Tower of Terror first. Um, the picture was HILARIOUS!!! The guy next to her elbowed her in the face while putting his hands up and then he was a super creeper in the picture...
We're in the bottom right hand corner. I have my hands up. She's got her eyes closed. And then there is this random guy next to her staring at her. We laughed SO hard at this! Definitely the number one moment of the night!

So then we rode Rockin' Roller Coaster and Midway Mania before the park closed. Um, we dominated on Midway Mania...

It was a blast! So then we waited FOREVER in the cold for the bus. Once on the bus, we had another interesting experience. We were sitting next to an Asian guy who was totally flirting with this other Asian girl. They were just chatting it up in English and then all the sudden switched to some other language! He was asking her where she was from, where she worked, where she went to college, how old she was, etc. When she told him how old she was, he responded very bluntly with "you're old." Bahahaha! Katie and I were laughing SO hard but trying not to let them see us! He also asked where she lived here and they apparently live in the same place in different buildings. BUT he told her he was moving so he might be closer to her. Once again, priceless. He was totally working his game. Ha! There was also this other girl sitting next to her. She was asleep and her head kept falling back and almost hitting the window. Between her and the flirting going on, we had some pretty good entertainment on the bus! It was hilarious! But maybe you just had to be there for it...

I have orientation for 4 hours tomorrow. Another day of training! Time for bed!

Loving Disney,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment