After I got back, I went for a run. I still wasn't convinced that my pedometer told me the right distance that I ran so I got in my car and drove it out. It was wrong. I ran under 3 miles. Lame. I guess I'll have to add some distance to my route.
When I got back, I wanted to get in the pool. I thought it was warm enough outside... WRONG! I put 2 toes in that ice water and decided to just lay out! It felt so nice outside!
I had to work stock upstairs tonight. I got to work a minute late... I was so mad! I hate how unpredictable traffic is! So that will count as a point or maybe just a half a point on my record card. Work went by really quickly. I just listened to my iPod and stocked. It was peaceful. I didn't get to see Jen tonight even though she was working. I think she was downstairs at a register though. Bummer.
I got home a little while ago and chatted with a Jackie before heading to my room. I think I'm going to go to Southside Church of Christ tomorrow. I really just want to find a good church where I feel comfortable and welcomed to worship. Concord Church of Christ that I went to last week was that way but I still want to look around a little bit.
Time for this kid to hit the hay!
Goodnight,
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment