What a long day!
Today I got up and did some laundry. I also ran 4 miles! That was fun! I had to work at 3 but before that I skyped with the lovely Brooke McAllister! That made me SO happy! I'm so sad I'm going to miss Anteater's Ball tomorrow night :(
At work I learned how to do floor stock. I also took my assessment... I passed! Now I'm officially trained (even though I still have one more day of training... don't quite understand that one)!
All we did for the whole day was walk around and keep the room clean and stocked. It was BORING! And it lasted from 3pm-11:30pm... a long time! I interacted with guests, but it's still hard since they ask me all these questions I still don't know the answer to.
After work, I came back to the apartment. I just got done skyping with Heather! I'm so glad I got to talk to her tonight! I miss her and Erin and all my friends so super duper much! OH and I forgot that Heather's neighbors that I met at the Christmas party last year visited me in the store tonight! That was a nice surprise!
Well I have another long day tomorrow. I work 3:30pm-12am! I better get some sleep!
Tired,
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment