My last day off this week...
Today Katie and I did some grocery shopping before heading to Hollywood Studios. Our friend Brad met up with us there too. It was a blast! We rode Tower of Terror twice and Rockin' Roller Coaster twice! I love that the lines for those rides are like max 20 minutes!
I had softball practice this afternoon. Our team isn't very good, but I think it'll be good for me to tame my competitive side a little bit.
After softball I came home and skyped with my besties: Heather and Erin! I miss them tons! Then I went to church. I'm going to visit a different church on Sunday. It's just tough that these churches are so far away.
When I got home, Katie and Brad and Ashley and Jacklyn were home. We all just hung out and watched The Princess and the Frog... not the greatest Disney movie. I just didn't care for it. I mean it was ok, but I have no desire to see it again.
So then me and Ashley watched Pretty Little Liars and I'm exhausted so I'm going to bed! What a long day! Back to work tomorrow!!
Tired,
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment