I love days off!
This morning me and Katie packed our lunch and headed out! We went to property control. This is where Disney sends things that are broken or discontinued or have a scratch on them. Anything that isn't sellable goes to this store for cast members to buy for 75% off! So what did I walk out of there with?? I got a cute mickey scarf for $4 and a Rapunzel dress for $15!! Katie got a Belle dress. Me and Katie are going to wear our cool dresses to the park one day and act like princesses! Pics to come FOR SURE!
So then we headed on over to Animal Kingdom. After getting turned around and accidentally exiting Animal Kingdom, we headed back into Animal Kingdom again (laughing the whole time). We had so much fun! We got to see the Nemo musical and ride Expedition Everest and see It's Tough to Be a Bug and ride Dinosaur! We also got a personal safari in the afternoon! There was no one in line so we were the only two on our little safari! Our guide made it SO much fun! Oh we even saw a parade at the park!
Katie even bought herself a pillow pet...
She was pretty stinkin' excited about him! So anyways, after we left the park, we did some shopping at Wal-Mart and came home. I made some peanut butter pie! It was SO good!
I watched Glee while Katie blogged, and then I did some ab workouts while we watched Million Dollar Money Drop and realized we should totally be on that show!
I laughed SO much today! I love that I am already forming these amazing friendships with my roommates and co-workers! God continues to bless me on this journey that I took as a leap of faith. I pray that I will continue to let him lead me! Oh and one last note... the other night I was looking at churches and I think I'm going to check some out on the Sundays I get off! Hopefully I can worship with a church as often as possible!
And here's to all the people that I miss SO SO SO SO SO SO much!
So happy,
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment