Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 12

I wish I could re-do today. It was long and boring and didn't really start off right.

I guess it did start off right, but my work day didn't start of very well. I got up around 11 and after breakfast/lunch I went and ran 4 miles. It went really well! I knocked some time off again!

I came back and showered before finding out that I don't get 75% off of all cruises. It's only certain ones that they determine. Annoying. So I had to get prices for that for my mom. By that time, I needed to leave for work.

It was raining. Of course. I also left late and got stopped at every traffic light possible. Not good. I had 5 minutes to get to work when I finally made it to the parking lot. I RAN like a crazy person to the store! I clocked in with 30 seconds to spare... not the way I wanted to start off my day of work!

It got better though. I learned how to do stock today so that meant I didn't interact with guests. That was probably a good thing considering how my afternoon before work had gone. I like stock! You're always having to fill a pick list. It's like shopping or a scavenger hunt. I like it. Until the store closes. Then we had to restock shelves in the stock room. That meant opening lots of boxes. Ugh. And I hate the sound of styrofoam. So that made things interesting.

I got off work and remembered that Anteater's Ball was tonight. I called Heather and got to talk to some of my friends who were all hangin' out after A.B. I cried a little bit. I am just really upset that I didn't get to be in A.B. or even go watch it. Then I called Brooke and talked to her and Nathan. Of course Nathan especially made me cry because he's good at that. I miss all my friends so much! So I got home and at some pickles and cheese and crackers and now I'm about ready for bed. OH and I forgot... I got a letter from Sydney today! So that was a pleasant surprise when I got home at 12:30 tonight! Better get some sleep so I can do it all over again tomorrow...

Dragging,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment