Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 10... SO FUN!

Today Katie and I ventured to Magic Kingdom!!! It was the most fun I've had in a LONG time!
We got there around lunch. We didn't really ride much at first. Just got fast passes to Space Mountain and saw a show and a parade and met Rapunzel!
Oh and I forgot to mention that when we watched the show in front of the castle and we saw all the princesses come out, we stood up and were like little kids! Then a lady asked us to sit down because her daughter couldn't see... fun sucker. Anyways, we went to ride Space Mountain, but it was having technical difficulties so we went and got a fast pass for Thunder Mountain. On the way to that, we rode Pirates and the Jungle Cruise. Our guide on the cruise was HILARIOUS! We laughed the whole time! He was rollin' out one joke after another! Katie took my pic with him after we got done! We've for sure lucked up with some good tour guides here lately!

So then we rode Haunted Mansion and headed to Thunder Mountain. OH! I forgot! I had a magical moment today! I was going to buy pineapple ice cream and the lady asked if I wanted a pineapple float. I asked her if it was good and she told me it was free. So of course I said yes! It was so good and I was so excited that she gave it to me for free!

Then we rode Thunder Mountain 3 times in a row! How? Well the line was only 10 minutes long. Then we had our fast passes. We had another magical moment. As we went to give the guy our fast passes, he told us to keep them and ride it again! So we got back in the fast pass line and rode it a third time!! SO FUN!
We rode Space Mountain and met up with Katie's friend Brad. He's really fun! We all went to the Laugh Floor. Mine and Brad's jokes got used! We laughed SO SO much! Then we went to Philharmagic and rode Thunder Mountain a 4th time! What a blast!

Our last stop of the night was the Wishes fireworks show! We got a good seat in front of the castle and watched the amazing fireworks!
After getting lost on the way home, we finally made it to a Wendy's and got some late night food! So much laughing happened on the way home! Brad and Katie and I were just crackin' jokes and laughing! I can't even describe how great of a day today was! I love all my new friends!!! Me and Katie especially get along so well and it's like we were meant to be besties! I love that girl!
This is me and Brad and Katie. The 3 of us have already planned to go to Typhoon Lagoon next week on our day off!! I'm SUPER excited! Working tomorrow is going to be tough after two days of nonstop playing...

So content,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment