I'm FINALLY DONE!!! I spent yesterday running around the parks with Katie and Ashley on our last day as Disney cast members! We first went to our graduation from the program. I got my diploma and graduation ears! It was pretty fun. They gave us a bunch of free stuff too. Then we went to the parks. Oh and I forgot, me and Katie had already taken one load over to the condo that morning as well. So after we played in Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom, we came home to get ready for Cirque de Soleil. Me, Katie, Brianna, and Emily went. It was AMAZING!!! I've never seen anything like it! My jaw was on the floor the whole time! Totally worth every dollar I paid for it! We took plenty of cute pics together since we were all dolled up. Then we came home and finished packing up til 2 in the morning! Me and Katie even took the last of our things over except for our bedding. We pulled our mattresses out in the living room and had a sleepover with ourselves. No one else wanted to join, but we stayed up and deliriously laughed at stupid commercials on tv for an hour. I love that girl!
So this morning we got up and piled the rest of our stuff up in the car and headed over. Jackie followed us too. After we got all our stuff put in the condo, me and Katie headed to the BEACH!!! We went to St. Petersburg today! It was beautiful!!! Afterwards, we went to and Tampa Bay Rays game. Now I have been to 5 of the 30 MLB ballparks!! Only 25 more to go before I'm 30!!! It was fun and we even got on the jumbotron because we were dancing!! We jammed out on the way home and now after showering, it's time for bed!
But first here are a few pics from those adventures!!
Ready for Cirque de Soleil!
Me and Brianna
BEACH!!!
Ballpark #5 marked off my list!!
Loving the life I live,
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment