Today was an absolutely exhausting day!! This morning me and Katie went with her friends Alyssa and Randy to the parks. It was their first time and we celebrated Katie's birthday!! We were their little tour guides! It was so fun! We went to 3 of the 4 parks and hit a majority of the best attractions by 4:00! Then we headed back to the apartment because they had to get to some conference that they are actually here for. I was already exhausted from running through the park and it being 91 degrees outside today! We got home and went to the pool for a few. Katie swam laps while I laid on her float. It was amazing. I fell asleep. It was perfect. So then we came back to the room and I took the best power nap EVER!!! Then me and Katie headed back out around 7 to meet back up with her friends. We rode Soarin' before heading BACK home to get ready for Ohanu's. Ohanu's is the nice restaurant in the Polynesian Resort. It was AMAZING!!! We got to watch Wishes from our seats and we could see the castle perfectly! We were all dressed up and the food was delish! It just kept coming and coming and coming!!! I was SO full! They seriously keep bringing you food until you say stop! I ate SO much lo mein!! It was amazing! We had so much fun with our waiters too! They were great! Brandon was my favorite! He was AWESOME! We had a photo shoot afterwards with the most ridiculous pictures. I was completely exhausted and I get SUPER loopy when I'm tired. It was hilarious! Definitely one of the best nights ever! Here are a few pics from my fabulous day...
Katie's friends Randy and Alyssa!
Roomie pic!
The 4 of us at Ohanu's
SO MUCH FOOD!!!
7 days of work left til freedom and only 18 days til HOME!!!
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment