Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 114... Universal!!

Today me and Katie got up and went to Universal. It was another wonderful Katie-Katelyn day!! We hit all the right rides at just the right times. We only waited 10 minutes for Rip Ride Rockit (the best coaster ever) and 5 for the Hulk. It was awesome! We almost got everything done that Katie wanted to do for her list of completing the park. We also ate lunch at Margaritaville. We celebrated her birthday so she got a free dessert! It was yummy ice cream. We were STUFFED. So after we got done, we headed out. I had a softball game tonight. I pitched pretty well. Went 2 for 4. We were down 5-4 going into the bottom of the last inning. We won the game with 2 outs! It was crazy, but I had a blast! Afterwards, one of my friends from the team gave me a tour of a couple of the resorts. It was fun. We walked around the Polynesian and the Grand Floridian. They're both really nice! So then I came home and had a fun little chat with Katie before showering. Now I'm heading to bed. OH and me and Brianna's shift exchange requests got approved so now I can play in my last softball game next week!!! YAY! Oh and 2 of my friends from WOD got termed last night... yikes! Time for bed! Another fun filled day off tomorrow to celebrate Katie's b-day at Disney parks!!!

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment