Almost to my last weekend of the program!!! Today is my Friday!
I got up and ran some errands this morning. I then came home to eat lunch and do laundry. Not my fav, but it had to be done. During all that, I got a phone call from the principal at Springfield High School asking if I would like to interview for a math position there. I told him I'd already accepted a position at East Robertson!!! It's so awesome to say that! Later on, the Heritage principal also called me and told me the specific positions I would be able to have if I were still interested. I had to turn it down too. She was upset to have lost out on me. That is definitely a confidence booster. So anyways, I got ready for work and headed out for my 9 1/2 hour shift...
Work was ok. I was floor stock so I straightened EDR which is the room with all the mugs and stuff in it. I got 2 breaks, but I still was exhausted so I put in an er and got it! I got to leave at 12:15. So now I'm home and ready for bed. Tomorrow is going to be an AWESOME Katie-Katelyn day!!!
Katelyn
I am super pumped you accepted the East job! I had been holding my breath that you would.
ReplyDelete