Another awesome day of my life! This morning I got up and me and my friend Kelli from work went to Epcot. We walked around the world showcase and then ate lunch in Mexico to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! We got virgin margaritas and finished off the afternoon with some park hopping. We went to Hollywood to ride Rockin' and Tower before coming back to Epcot to ride Soarin'. It was a great day... then I had to go to work. Before work, me and Katie went to Publix for groceries. Then I headed to work. It went by fast because I learned how to pull registers. I LOVED it! And the girl I was pulling with was super nice so we chatted a lot. Now I'm home and it's officially Katie's b-day. Wish I was going to get to celebrate with her tomorrow, but I have to work. Sad day. But here's a pic from our fun Cinco de Mayo!!
Almost done,
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment