Today was a LOOONG day. I got up and ran to the grocery store before heading to work at 12:30. Work was long. I put in an er but didn't get it. Then I got off work at 7 and headed to the apartment. Traffic was awful so it took forever. Then me, Jackie, and Katie picked up Katie's race partner, Cariel, and headed to our 5K! It was so fun! We were at Animal Kingdom after hours and got to run through the park, do some obstacles along the way, and finish with a scavenger hunt through the park. Me and Jackie were able to do our 5K in about 37 minutes. I was proud of her for pushing through. She quit smoking in order to start training towards this and I'm so proud of her! So we finished and got our sweet medals and then got to ride rides in the park!! We rode Everest and Kali River Rapids and Dinosaur. It was a good time. Then we went back to the car and because of a poor plan, we had to sit and wait on the other two. Finally we all made it home. Now I have to work in 4 hours. I'm so tired and I REALLY don't want to work... 4 more days of work. Pics from this adventure to come later!
Trying to finish,
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment