Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 117

Today was semi-productive for me. I got up and packed up some of my stuff. 2 boxes. It's a start. So then Katie came home and we went to the park to celebrate her birthday! We went to Magic Kingdom. It was fun, but I had to go to work, so I only got to do a few things with her and Em. I was almost late to work... which is typical when I go to the park, but I made it with 45 seconds to spare! Work was long and boring. I was in TCR tonight. I put in an er for 9:15, but it got denied. I was going to go see a movie with Katie and Em, but that didn't happen. They didn't even get to see it because it was sold out. They came and visited me though! After work, I took my friend Scott home and finally made it home. I'm tired and tomorrow I have my 5K with Jackie and Katie. I'm so ready for this week to be over. Only 5 more days of work left!!!! AHHH!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment