Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 119

Today I got up at 4:10am... it was rough. I had to be at work at 5am. Work was long, but at least I was in Belle's because if I'd had to work in Ariel's, I wouldn't have been very happy. I put in an er but of course, I didn't get it. After work I had to go to the Studios to get my costume for my two shifts there this week. Then I took my friend Tasha home and headed home myself. I made banana bread as soon as I made some lunch because we had about 9 bananas that had gone bad. I called my momma and wished her a happy mother's day. I can NOT wait to be home in 2 weeks!! AHH! So ready. So then Katie came home and we had community nap time. I was exhausted. (So exhausted that I had even taken a few naps at work today... we weren't busy at all... so why didn't I get my er then? Who knows.)

We slept for like 3 solid hours. Then we got up and made some dinner. Since we're leaving soon, we're trying to make all the food we have in the house as not to waste it. So tonight's dinner of choice was penne pasta and rice. Love those carbs...

After dinner, Katie skpyed with her mom and we got ready to head to Magic Kingdom to watch the fireworks. Em came with us too. Afterwards I came back and just chilled out for a while. Now it's time for bed. 3 more days of work tomorrow... I seriously have to find time to pack soon...

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment