It's crazy how many things can change in an instant! In the past few days, so many things have happened and changed around me. It's been insane. I've had a best friend get engaged, 2 different friends get broken up with, a friend get a job, that same friend not be able to be in our other friend's wedding next week because of her job... needless to say, it's been crazy! It's just helped me to see that I'm not the only one dealing with change. I don't really have an aim in writing this blog so I'm just going to keep babbling.
Other things going on in my life... I'm going to Cedar Point this weekend! I'm pretty pumped about that! It's going to be AWESOME! I've never been, but I've heard it's amazing if you love roller coasters... which of course I DO!
Also, I am getting really excited about student teaching! I have to go to Lipscomb on the 9th and 10th for orientation, and then I start at East on the 11th! I don't even know the teacher I've been assigned to yet, but I am just really excited to get started. Especially with my friend getting an art teaching job, I am just really anxious. I really wish I knew my high school placement, but my advisor is being a little slow with it.
Well Andrew McCarthy in "Pretty in Pink" is calling my name. Then time for bed!
Happy as a clam,
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment